Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Two Faced Lip Injection Extreme: Lip Plumper Magic?

Whenever I want to plump up these not-so-naturally gifted lips of mine, I reach for Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. Instantly, my lips get stirred up and I have a decent pout.

According to the toofaced.com website, when used daily the effects are long term. I will admit that since I started using this stuff, my lips have stayed fuller. Not Angelina Jolie lips exactly, but a notch up for sure.


Other people have noticed quite a difference too. On the Amazon website, the product is rated 4 out of 5 stars from mostly happy customers. Many gush over the longterm results and coloring effects (it makes your lips redder), but other reviewers claimed that less expensize brands (think Sally Hansen) work better. However, the overall results show a bunch of happy and bigger lipped campers.


1 comment:

  1. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! lip volumizer

    ReplyDelete