Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Compact: Like the Liquid Version?

I admit I'm a foundation junkie. Being speckled with freckles had made me this way, by golly. So hearing of powders in our day and age that claim to have the same effects as foundation on our faces has gotten me curious. Currently I use Lancome Photogenic Lumessence liquid make-up. I love that it not only covers minor imperfections, but it offers SPF. Apparantly, the compact version does the same thing.

When going to
Makeup Alley I was surprised to hear some of the results. One reviewer stated it covered even her scars, while another user discovered that it looked completely natural, no flakiness.

However, not all is happy in Lancome Compact world. One user broke out after using it, while another person shared that it easily came off. Even so, the product earned 3.9 out of 5, and 61% of reviewers would buy the product again.


No comments:

Post a Comment