Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner: Does it Suck them Up, Just Like That?

So what's with pores when you're in your late 20's? I never thought of them before, but I guess they're up to something. When I apply my make-up, I always take note of their size. What's happening is that as we age, our skin loses elasticity and pores are going along with it. So what's the answer to this seemingly doomed process?

According to the Dr. Brandt line, the answer is Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner. The website claims that it loosens blackheads and tightens pores.

I had to try the stuff last year after an unsightly whitehead appeared out of nowhere on my nose. It was more like a growth if ya ask me. I tried everything, even the forbidden practice of popping. After months of no results, I discovered good 'ol Dr. Brandt.

The product became extremely cool on my face, but gave the impression that something must be happening. Once your face looks blue like Smurfette, you're supposed to wash it off. No prob. After two applications, my strange looking nose formation disappeared. I was afraid that the results were temporary, but am happy to say that a year later my unwelcome visitor has not returned. I'm interested in exploring Brandt's other products to see if they will minimize the pores on my cheeks.

As far as the rest of the web goes, Dr. Brandt's product received mixed reviewers. From
Beauty Buzzed a reviewer gushed about it's results, while another reviewer hasn't seen results after using it for awhile.

I just know it worked for me in such a short period of time, I can't help but give it a solid five stars!





No comments:

Post a Comment