Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Revitagen FX Stretch Mark and Skin Repair Formula: Is it Really Worth the Money?

Okay, since I haven't been blogging in ages, I've been splurging in my free time. One major splurge has been purchasing the godly "Revitagen." Yes, but the price tag is not as godly: $69.95 ! However, they offered a money-back guarantee, which was the clincher. So here's what I gotta say...

First few weeks, absolutely nothing. But the smell was nice and the cream was concentrated, so I was sure it was going to last me a while. Please keep in mind, I've had twins and gained 70 pounds during the pregnancy. To be honest, I wasn't expecting a whole lot from this product considering the 8 months of wear and tear my body received.

The 6 ounce bottle I purchased lasted just over 6 weeks, the amount of time in which the product was expected to work. After 6 weeks, I DID notice a difference, mainly that the "ucky" redness of the marks had faded and a firmness developed in my skin just above my belly button. That was a relief since my oldest son once said my stomach looked like a "wrinkly paper bag." Yeah, what a sweetheart.

Other differences I noticed was that the length of some of stretch marks diminished. Even dear Laura told me it looks like I hardly have any left. Maybe it was just the light we were standing in, but "woo-hoo!" anyway!

Truth be told, I still have stretch marks inching along my skin and I don't think I will be showing my belly off any time soon. Bikini? No. Tankini? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment